Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Haryana B.Ed Counselling Results 2010 soon on www.bedharyana.org



Kurukshetra University, Haryana is scheduled to publish the counselling results for the admission in B.Ed program today i.e. 21st September, 2010 on its official website. Students can check these results from the latest website launched for B.Ed on http://bedharyana.org, once declared.

Merit list for B.Ed has already been declared and now results are awaited before the payment of admission token fee to confirm the admission in the current session of Kurushetra University B.Ed program.

In case of cash deposit in Axis or ICICI Bank payment, status would be confirmed within 48 hrs. Students are requested to check their payment status after that through their login on the website mentioned above.

For instant generation of allotment letter, payment should be made online through debit/credit card. Allotment Letter will be printed after 24hrs, if Cash has been deposited at Bank.




3 Responses to “Haryana B.Ed Counselling Results 2010 soon on www.bedharyana.org”

  • sir my sister donot fill admisson center in online farm so please help me and conselling date is 21-09-10 her m.sc 2ndyear marks is 71.36 % and b.sc marks is 76.06 % . so i m very much afraid .she want to admisson in govt.college rohtak so kindly help me my no.is 9813415192 please call me for solution.thanks
  • September 22, 2010 at 10:30 AM
    b.ed
  • sir i was not able to fill choices of center on last date due to site problem of kuk on 17.9.2010.I got 64% marks in my graduation in Arts with Maths(science group)i want to get admission in SOHAN LAL COLLEGE OF EDUACTION in AMBALA CITY.kindly look in to the matter.i m waiting for 2nd conselling.so pls help me to get admission in center of my choice.I'll be thankful 2 u.in case of any solution pls tell me on my id ramanohri@yahoo.com.My form no-377159
  • Post a Comment

    Back To Top