Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Caroline Wozniacki game is better than her photos & pictures



Caroline Wozniacki is the name which every tennis fan knows and talking about these days. This top seed 20-year-old Danish player has impressed all with her game and sizzling pictures. Caroline Wozniacki has beaten former number one seed Maria Sharapova convincingly in the straight sets and marched in style into the quarterfinals round of the U.S Open 2010.

Caroline Wozniacki had something to say after the match, she said "It was a really tough match, Maria is a great player so I knew it wasn't going to be easy."

"Reaching the final last year definitely helped me a lot, I got a lot of experience from last year and I'm just so happy that I won today and am through to the quarter-finals. I definitely think I've improved a lot, not only physically, but also I believe in myself more", she added.

However, it seems fans are more mesmerized by her beauty than her fabulous play results into the heavy traffic on her official website www.carolinewozniacki.dk.

Despite her killer looks and upward trend in popularity, she seems focus and quite promising to take home the cup this year after losing in the finals last year.




0 Responses to “Caroline Wozniacki game is better than her photos & pictures”

Post a Comment

Back To Top