Sunday, October 3, 2010

Rahul Bhatt enters TV reality show Bigg Boss 4



Filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt’s son Rahul Bhatt, whose name appeared in association with the LeT operative David Coleman Headley case, has finally made an entry into showbiz, through Colors reality show Bigg Boss 4 . The filmmaker’s son claims that he chose the show over a film as he thought that he would be best judged by the common man through this show.

“ I was the one who approached the channel to appear in the show.And there was no negotiation. I was ready from the word go. I was all set to make a debut in the films with a tailor- made role for me but I chose to appear on the show, as I want to be judged by the common people,” says Rahul. “

Since I have been interrogated by the FBI as a witness in the Haedley case, and not as an accused, I want to wash out the incorrect information widespread among people across the nation,” he adds.

Rahul entered the Bigg Boss house on Saturday night and claimed that he made up his mind to be in the show after getting an approval from his father Mahesh.

“ You will be in the house of crooks, warned my father, but, at the same time he also advised me on how to retain my sanity in the house as he is aware of the drama that takes place inside the house.”

Rahul says the world should get to see his image which is far opposite from what has been projected, so far.




1 Responses to “Rahul Bhatt enters TV reality show Bigg Boss 4”

  • October 4, 2010 at 3:57 AM
    Desh drohi
  • Post a Comment

    Back To Top